2011 has seen huge increases in mobile use across all demographics, but teenagers have shown themselves to be the leaders for mobile usage this year. Nielson reports that teenagers have tripled their mobile data consumption in 2011 with 13-17 year olds using an average of 320MB of data per month in the third quarter – up a...read more
Home >> Posts Tagged "Teenagers"
Welcome to The Mobile Web Design Blog - The home of all things mobile, including: mobile web design and development, responsive web design, mobile marketing and news and statistics on mobiles and tablets. We hope you find this site useful and interesting. If there is anything you would like us to cover or you just want to say hello then please let us know by emailing us at admin [@] themobilewebdesignblog DOT com
- Can Mobile Market Leaders Android and Nokia be Beaten in 2012? : Gartner have released data showing just how much mobile...
- Mobile Marketing Fact Pack From Ad Age : Ad Age has published their 2012 'Mobile Marketing Fact ...
- The Best Mobile Emulators & Responsive Design Testing Tools : When creating a mobile or responsive web design, testin...
- Contact : Hi there! You can contact us with any queries or sugges...
- Optimising Mobile Landing Pages – Search Engine Watch's Recommendations : Search Engine Watch have published their recommendation...
- 2013 (23)
- 2012 (61)
Adobe Apple Apps Augmented Reality Carphone Warehouse Email Emulators Feature Phones Fun Google Handsets Infographics Internet iPad iPad Mini iPhone 5 London MCommerce Media Queries Mobify Mobile Advertising Mobile Internet Mobile Marketing Mobile Payments Mobile Playbook Mobile SEO Mobile Web Design NFC Nokia Predictions QR Codes Report Responsive Design Retina Display Search Marketing SEO Smartphones SMS Statistics Students Tablets Testing Tools Usability WiFi